Motivational Poster


Why hey there, my fabulous Pizza People ! Here we are with another awesome GT project, so lets get to it.

In this project we are creating a motivational poster complete with three symbolic images that represent us, a portrait photo of our face, and our very own personal manifesto and quotes. We are also expected to have all our text kerned, a triadic color scheme, blending options for our text layers (drop shadow, stroke, outer glow, and bevel and emboss), and adjustment layers for our photos (levels, curves, exposure, and color balance).


This project was pretty simple. First, we had to write our personal manifesto and quotes. Then we took our three symbolic photos and our portrait. After that, we arranged our images making it visually pleasing and neat. Next, we kerned our text, using different fonts, text sizes, etc. Then we added layer affects to our text. After, we added adjustment layers to the images, altering the color. The text colors and the image colors all had to fit a triadic color scheme.


I'm not very good at Photoshop, video editing is more of my forte. Photoshop is very confusing to me, which was probably my biggest challenge, along with that I was absent for a third of the time we had to work on this project. I was pretty far behind everyone else, having to come in during lunch and make my classmates explain things to me since I missed the class demonstrations. Nevertheless, I still think I did a pretty great job on the project considering I really had no idea what I was doing..Oops.. In the future I'll just work on learning Photoshop and not missing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment