BLOG UPDATE

Yo yo yo my fab af Pizza People !!! As you can probably tell from the title of this post, I'm here to give you some blog updates!!

Maybe some of you have noticed, I changed my layout a few hours ago !! New year new me!!1!!11!1! For seventh grade, I had a dark galaxy theme and thats not really me anymore. This year I'm in love with pastels and soft pink and cute fluffy things (*cough* The 1975 *cough*). Anyways, yeah! Yay for new themes !!

Also, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that I've finally hit 1,000 PAGE VIEWS !!!  LETS HAVE A SPAZZ PARTY EVERYONE, READY, SET, SPAZZZHDFDUHJUGS !!!! I would like to thank my mother for giving me life, myself for living, and then myself again because I'm just flipping awesome af. Okay? Okay. DONT STOP BELIEVING, WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, LETS HEAR IT FOR A THOUSAND PAGE VIEWS !! *audience clapping*

Thats it for today folks, see you next time,

S T A Y  F A B  (~^3^)~

No comments:

Post a Comment