Personal Manifesto

AAAAAAND IM BACK, MY FAB PIZZA PEOPLE. Its time for another wonderful year of GT with yours truly. Get ready for some more fab adventures, rants, and projects. Its gonna be a great school year!

To start off on the first blog post of the school year, here are some interesting facts about my current self. First, Im actually 985698757% done with school already. Like seriously, science is already murdering me and Im more stressed out ten days into the school year than I was all of last year. Eighth grade sucks. Im trying to have a more positive outlook on things. Second, Lately I've been really altering my appearance. I dye my hair almost every other couple weeks. I wear a lot more makeup. Im trying to find my style. You may say, "You're going to school, not a fashion show," but the thing is...I want to be a cosmetologist when I grow up..so practicing these things are important. Next, recently, Ive been very outgoing. Im attempting to be more confident, and I've gained some new friends and popularity by doing so. I mean yeah, people talk bad about me sometimes, but I just don't let it get to me anymore. Geeze, this paragraph is wayyyyy more than five sentences, the requirement here in GT. Hm. I wonder if the teacher would notice if I just left it at three facts instead of five. Ill just add in another one. My hair is blue, purple, and green right now. Blue on the top, purple on the bottom, with green highlights. Its gotten a little washed out though now and its sorta pastel.

Do not let others drown your enthusiasm.
Treat yourself well;
Eat that second piece of cake.
Respect yourself.
Treat others how you wish to be treated and treat yourself the same way.
Have faith in life.
Live in the moment, everything else is uncertain.
If you want to do something: do it.
If you want to be something: be it.
Stay positive.
Be happy.
Love what you do.
Life is meant to be lived; so live it to its fullest potential.

This is my 2015-2016 manifesto and it applies to you guys, my readers, because like myself, I want all of you guys to treat yourself right and do what you want. I've been having some issues with being nice to myself and being controlled lately. It's important that you're living life how you want to and you're living life happily, you deserve it. Everyone deserves happiness. Everyone also deserves to be blessed with Louis Tomlinson's voice #BuyNoControlOnItunes. Naw naw. But seriously guys, be happy, do what you love, and spend your time doing what you want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment