Cracking the Code

It's the second quarter of school and I'm sailing in uncharted waters..our new project here in GT is all about...coding! I think that everyone should be learning the basics of coding. This is because there are so many job opportunities that aren't being taken advantage of in the coding community. Also, our society is becoming so advanced in technology so we should all have an idea of understanding how it all works.

My first experience with coding was actually in science class last school year, but we just went through the same program I went through last year again and it was good to refresh my memory. It's a pretty basic program and I got through it quite fast and easily. I enjoyed the program, it entertained me, and coding is now something I'm interested in. Also, up until last year I was in robotics club so I have a bit of programming experience there as well. For our project in robotics last year, we actually decided to create a video game using scratch and that experience has really helped in the duration of this project.

If I could create any program or game it'd probably be an app that has something that ha to do with bands or something. Ooh ooh, I just thought of something. A social media app thats divided into fandoms or fanbases. You could "join" fandom groups and there would be posts on that page that have to do with that fandom. Chords, fan art, concert videos, updates, etc etc. If you're in a mood for a certain fandom or need updates on a certain fandom, you could just go to that fandom page. I know that would certainly be useful in my case; I'm in sooo many fandoms and it's quite difficult to keep up with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment