Composition Scavenger Hunt



Interesting Angles
Contrast in Content
Framing
Composition techniques are important in the world of photography and videography. In my opinion, the most important composition technique is unusual angles. I think that it's important to be different and have interesting shots. I don't know about you, but what draws me to a photo is how original or different it appears to be.

The composition technique that I view to be the most challenging is also interesting angles. I personally struggle to be different and original, and tend to take from other's work and build off that. I can strive to use this technique more by thinking outside the box and maybe doing the opposite of what I think of. Different difficult techniques for me is actually probably contrast in content and framing. I know it may seem easy, but to me it's actually very difficult to incorporate contrast in content and framing into my videos. I've actually never used them
before this project.

My teammates are Loren and Arianna. They're both super chill and a little crazy. There a couple of my best friends at school. In the composition techniques video, we all took turns doing different things. We all took turns acting, filming, and directing three of the ten parts. I edited the video on the first editing day and Loren & Arianna edited on the second editing day. They're super rad teammates and I look forward to working with them more this year.


3 comments: