My Humorous Monologue



Currently in GT, we're wrapping up our comedy project. In the duration of the project I've learned how to be an independent and proactive worker. This was a solo project so we had to all work individually on our pieces. I prefer the group projects, but this gave me a chance to try being by myself. I had to work quickly and ethically because, if you've seen my previous posts, I'm absent quite often.

Pad is the (usually) five second interval between when you start recording and when the action starts, and the five seconds after the action is over to when you cut the film. It's important to have pad so you can transition between clips without overlapping your "action." Without pad, some of your "action" may be cut short due to the overlapping transition, or just wont look/sound right.

My weaknesses during this project were, again, being absent, which I've already sort of solved from working ethically, and also filming. Filming was difficult for me since we didn't have tripods and I was the subject in all my shots. It was difficult finding a natural tripod that fit my needs. Also, my film required props, and by the time I had acquired the props it was dark out so some of my shots came out very dark. My strength was iMovie editing. I'm really comfortable working in iMovie and I believe I do a good job editing in it.

((yeah I don't know why I was voted for I'm not funny))


No comments:

Post a Comment