Moosac Rant

Well hello my fab af Pizza People! I am here today with another wonderful post on my Besides School label. Can you guess what the issue for today is? Music. Or as I like to call it, Moosac.

Music is my life. My life revolves around music. Living where I live, nobody has the dame music taste as I do. Here in Hawaii, you either listen to reggae or pop. Here in Hawaii, apparently all the bands I like are considered "gay," which in my opinion, isn't an insult, but it still hurts. I love love love One Direction, and I also ship Larry Stylinson, which is Harry and Louis from 1d. So whenever someone calls my babies, One Direction, gay, I take my phone out and show them photos to prove it. But when they continue to straight up tell them that they should die, its just unexceptional. Its the same thing with Justin Bieber. So many people hate Justin Bieber. I'm not a huge fan of his personality or looks or actions or even music, but I cant deny that he can sing like a flipping angel. As a musician myself, I know what good vocals sound like, and damn he has them.

The bands that I listen to make me happy, therefore, if you insult them, you're insulting me and don't want me to be happy. I listen to a lot of bands that people categorize under the word "emo." One of my best friends has told me before, "Stop listening to that gay-ass emo band Sleeping With Sirens. I dont mean to sound rude, but they suck. Im just trying to save you from becoming an emo like them." Like no, the bands that I listen to help me to not "Become an emo." They do the opposite. They bring me (the) h(orizon)appiness.

I cant stand bubblegum pop music. I actually like a few pop songs, but listening to pop gives me headaches for some reason. Do you see me going around and telling people that their music taste is "gay" and their favorite artists should "kill themselves?" No. People's morals are all wrong these days, I swear. Who the hell cares what type of music we listen to? Its 2015 people, its time to get our priorities straight.

Good bands to listen to if youre ever bored:

5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, R5, Arctic Monkeys, Sleeping with Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Boys Like Girls, Led Zeppelin, All Time Low, Panic! At the Disco, The Cab, Little Mix, Fall Out Boy, The Who, Bastille, Nirvana, Blink 182, The 1975, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Green Day, Bring Me the Horizon, Paramore, Me You At Six, Falling in Reverse, AC/DC, The Killers, etc, etc.

1 comment:

  1. *Agrees 100% and thinks of Leila when you mentions the its too emo part*

    Not stalking your blog or anything...

    ReplyDelete