Movie Poster Promo


The main characters you see in my team's movie poster are named Bella Hood (Played by me, Celeste Velarde) and Jake Ramirez (Played by Chazz McConnell). Bella is the typical new girl in school, with a twist. Her parents went missing years ago and her search for them is what leads her to this new school. After everyone rejects her, Jake is the one who befriends her, and lets her in on a frightening secret. My visual is Bella and Jake crouched in an ally way.

Final

The title of the movie my team is working on is The Watchers. We made up the plot ourselves; it's not a remake of a trailer or a movie that already exists. We chose this title because the movie is about how people are always "watching" Bella (it may seem sorta lame but it's actually really cool and thought-out). The other text I have is a subheading/slogan thing, movie reviews, and the actor names. Kerning is the changing of the proportion and spacing of text to make it look "desirable."Its important to make your text proportionate.

I used layer effects and filters to draw attention to the main focus of the poster- the main characters and text. I used the blur filter to do this. I also used a color layover to make the blurred-background darker. I used drop shadows and an outer glow on the review text and the main characters. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the finished product, although I was scrambling to finish it and its now eight minutes from the deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment