10/12/14

Hello fabulous Pizza People!

This is my first post on this label so heres my go at it.

October twelfth, 2014 was one of the most horrendous days of my twelve (now thirteen) years on earth. It was the day that I got to see what the inside of my thumb.

I thought it was going to be a great and fun day- my mum and I were going on a hike in Kilauea with a few of her friends.

After the forty-five minute drive to the meet up spot (it usually takes less time, but we were stuck behind ridiculously slow tourist people. I swear I'm going to have the worst road rage when I'm older...), which was Healthy Hut, I decided to buy a cream soda.

The soda had a metal cap, and my mum didnt have a bottle opener so I thought of the wonderful idea of opening it with a nail clipper.

Lets just say... it didnt turn out too well and I had to race all the way back to Kapahi to go to the emergency room.






No comments:

Post a Comment