Finished News Story



At the beginning of quarter one of the school year, our G.T. class had to choose whether we wanted to do a news story or a profile on someone. My team chose a profile because it would be shorter and seemed easier. My team was made up of my buddies Kyler, Kaz, Dylan, and me. We did our profile on Dylan himself and his amazing piano playing. Besides the interview we did on Dylan, we also interviewed his father, Derrick Niide, and his grandmother, Karen Bender because the minimum was three interviews. A big thanks to all of our parents as well for scheduling our team meetings and driving us, etcetera.


The final cut turned out really great in my opinion. The only problem we had was at a certain part, the sound completely cut off. We also had a problem with not having enough B-Roll to cover our cuts. I'm really proud of our story.


As everyone else, we were critiqued. I agree with our critique results. We received almost all fours (the critique was one through four, four being the highest). My group met all the requirements of the project and put in a lot of hard work. All in all, I am very satisfied with our project.






No comments:

Post a Comment