Our Story Animation





For the project we are currently working on in GT, which you can read more about here, the title of our team's piece is Celeste Seeks Friendship. We chose this as our focus statement because it basically sums up our story in three words. Our whole story is about Celeste's (my) journey to find comfort and friendship in her time of need.

In our piece, we are hoping to teach people about how internet friends can be real true friends and that communication is
important. We are hoping to teach the first lesson because growing up, we are taught that everyone on the internet is a creep. You're on the internet, are you a creep? Most people on the internet are just like us, humans trying to find friendship and entertainment. We are aiming to teach the second lesson to show that communication is key in any type of relationship; platonic, romantic, etc. I myself have a habit of assuming the worst and not giving people a chance to explain themselves, so I'm really hoping this helps with that.

I think that Lester, Loren, Raghav, and I make a great team. There is an even amount of fun and work getting done. Our best moments are when we've all finished an animation scene and are excited to show our other teammates our finished work. Or when we put all the scenes together in a video and are able to watch it together. Some of the moments I think we're a bit less proud of is when we have a little too much fun, are unproductive, and spend our work period joking around. Overall, though, I love my team and am happy to be working with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment